[Trlog] How to add message to go with a carriage return...

Ken Beals k6mr at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 9 23:08:18 EST 2005

I did notice this, but figured it was just the way it was being
displayed.  I <almost> never change the messages from the menu, so it
didn't bother me.  Since as Tree says, "there's no warranty for RTTY", I
guess I'm glad it seems to work.  Although my RTTY experience is pretty
limited at this point.

Ken  K6MR