[Trlog] Big Remaining List

Paul Kirley pkirley at fuse.net
Tue Jan 18 13:21:53 EST 2005

Minnesota's change to 3-letter county abbreviations for their upcoming QP has caused me to re-encounter a difficulty with BIG REMAINING LIST.

When BIG REMAINING LIST = TRUE in the configuration file and characters are typed into the call window, a window (possibly the "Multiplier Information Window") jumps up to block a portion of the multiplier list with "Mult needs for" information.  This obstruction seems to occur just when the big mult list information would be useful, i.e., when trying to copy the mult info (county) received.

I have tried setting PARTIAL CALL MULT INFO ENABLE = FALSE, but this disables the information without disabling the window that would have displayed that information, which continues to block part of the big mult list.

Is there a way to enable visibility of all the BIG REMAINING LIST all the time?

73, Paul W8TM