[Trlog] TRLOG 6.79 Startup

YO9HP a45wd at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 10:05:08 EDT 2005

Joe,
For a quick fix, you should edit first the logcfg.dat
file, adding at the beginning one line, as follows:
MY CALL = W6RLL

Probably the other parameters are not altered and you
will be able to run successfuly tr.exe

But in the future I suggest to create one separate
sub-directory for each contest. Copy in that
sub-directory the following files:
tr.exe
tr.ovr
post.exe
post.ovr
cty.dat

Then you should run tr.exe and follow step-by-step the
setup procedure for the contest you choosed.

By the way: TR-log remains the best CW contest
software.

Good luck!
Alex, YO9HP - YR9P - A45WD