[Trlog] Need Help

John Unger w4au at verizon.net
Tue Nov 15 22:00:08 EST 2005

George -

All you have to do is go to the key you want to program with the alt-P
command. Then, if you want to send a message slower, e.g., precede the CW
message with one or more CTRL-S characters. You actually insert the CTRL-S
character by typing CTRL-P and the CTRL-S. Each character will slow the CW
down about 6%. At the end of what you actually want sent be sure to insert
the same number of CTRL-F characters to set the CW speed back to what it
was. Again do this by actually typing CTRL-P, then CTRL-F.

So you will actually type:

CTRL-P CTRL-S my slower message goes here CTRL-P CTRL-F

to send "my slower message goes here" about 6% slower than the speed set on
the TRLog main screen.

73 - John, W4AU