[Trlog] Page revision to the scaled 6.79 TR Log Manual

Tod tod at k0to.us
Thu Nov 17 23:26:32 EST 2005

Hi Ed:

No, it is not an artifact of your printer. When I scaled the pages of the
manual I set up a batch operation in Acrobat and did first the even and then
the odd pages. Although I checked a few pages I did not inspect each one.
That page has a very wide table and the batch operation clipped off 1/2 to 1
full letter depending on the text in the table. My copy of the scaled manual
has the same flaw. Fortunately one can mentally figure out what letter got
the ax.

I have gone back and redone that page and inserted it in my PDF file copy
but I have not yet put it on my web page. I am shifting hosts for the web
page and don't want to change anything until after Sunday. Some time Monday
I will upload the revised page.

If anyone wants a copy of just the new page I can handle requests (direct
please, let's not clutter the reflector] for an email attachment. If you do
not have Acrobat (the complete program, not just the reader) you will have
to arrange for printing through page 51 (page 44 as numbered at the top of
the pages). Then you will print page 51. Then you can resume the regular
printing starting at page 53. It may be easier to wait until next week for
the revised PDF file.

Tod, K0TO
Email => tod at k0to.us