[Trlog] Timekeeping Problem

Brian Summers summersb at telus.net
Tue Oct 4 08:46:50 EDT 2005

Many thanks to Bob K6XX and Dan KI6X for their suggestions on BIOS settings.  Within BIOS I found something called Automatic Hardware Power Management. This had things such as Time to Level 1 Power Management (15 mins), Time to Level 2 (30 minutes), Time to Level 3 (1 hour) as well as reductions in processor speed plus display changes such as standby, suspend and shutdown at the various levels. I disabled the lot and that fixed the problem. Hopefully with no 'gotchas' to appear later on.

Brian VE7JKZ