[Trlog] Trlog Versions

Huntington Howard-CADV02 Howard.Huntington at motorola.com
Thu Oct 13 15:20:49 EDT 2005

Ken and Mark,

Last year I created ILPQ files similar to that done by K9WX and W9TN for
the Indiana QP and I forwarded them to a few trusting contesters.  There
are some goofy things that happen as I recall that result form mixing
states and counties in one .dom file.  It almost forces using 4 letter
abbrevs for counties.

This year I have not touched it but feel free to give it a try.  I think
I used Mich QSO Party for "Contest" and use Ctrl-N to log additional two
to three counties and fix it later.

Email me at k9km at arrl.net by Fri at 21Z and I will fwd one or both
files.

Howie, K9KM