[Trlog] WAE Cabrillo Broken?

W4ZW w4zw at comcast.net
Mon Aug 14 08:11:32 EDT 2006

I've been trying to make a Cabrillo log for submission for the WAE CW
Contest and the Cabrillo log created skips the first 150 Q's before
printing, and omits all the QTC data.  I've done it three times, and it's
consistent in creating the same file.  I've examined the TR log and it
appears to be correct without any "visible" artifacts to throw the Cabrillo
off.  TR-LOG worked flawlessly for the contest.

Anyone else see this?  I'm running version 6.79.

Jon Hamlet,  W4ZW

Casey Key Island, Florida
"A little piece of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"