[Trlog] Adding FREEDOS (or MSDOS) to a WindowsXP Computer

Mike K9MI k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 1 15:18:06 EST 2006

I'm not sure I understand all the mystery of putting Dos on an XP machine. I
guess if you have XP already on the machine that is what you're talking
about. But on a clean disk, I install Dos 6.22. Then I install XP. Now, I
have a dual boot system. Every time I reboot, I have 15 seconds I believe it
is, to choose XP or Dos. If I'm missing something here I apologize, but I
always put Dos on, then XP. If I want to use TR, CT, I pick MS-Dos at boot
up. Again, I apologize if I'm missing the boat here, but this is how I
worked with Dos and NT.4, Win2k and now XP. Sorry if I'm on a different
subject.

73, Mike K9MI