[Trlog] Multi-port serial port woes

J. Edward (Ed) Muns w0yk at msn.com
Tue Dec 5 11:29:25 EST 2006

I have been using several versions of SIIG PCI 4-port cards with DOS 6.22
and TR-Log for several years with no problems.  One gotcha I sometimes
forget when setting up a new computer is that the BIOS Plug and Play
parameter must be set to "Off" or "No".  But, I doubt that is your problem
based on your report below of what DOS and TR-Log are reporting.

73,
Ed - W0YK