[Trlog] No more support for Windows 98

John Unger w4au at verizon.net
Mon Feb 13 13:30:51 EST 2006

Here's a bit of bad news that was announced in January. Maybe it's old
news, but I just picked it up off this site at Microsoft:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/support/endofsupport.mspx

They are discontinuing support for Windows 93 and Windows me. Now, Window
me I could care less about, but I still use 98 with its real DOS support
for TRLog and other DOS programs. Sad times...

I guess I  will start having to take KD4D's approach to running DOS along
with XP more seriously.

73 - John, W4AU