[Trlog] Windows time vs. WWV

ke5c ke5c at hot.rr.com
Wed Jul 12 13:54:55 EDT 2006

there are lots of articles in the microsoft knowledge base about problems
with the windows time service.  i recently did a clean reinstall of xp on
two machines followed by sp2, and in both cases, the time service is not
enabled to check any internet time servers.  since i am using the program i
posted (the one by k5tr is probably better), i never noticed this until
looking.

73, john