[Trlog] What's upcoming in TRlog

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at r66.ru
Sun Jun 4 15:03:03 EDT 2006

Hi Tree and All...
If you refer to Dmitry ru4wli (I might be wrong with prefix). I have seen
Dima just few hours ago. He has been participating in the annual Ural
Contest Group field competition (which is similar to WRTC in some ways). The
software is not ready yet. At least he is not using it himself so far. I had
some alpha version from him that does send CW and does several other basic
things but it is far from being usable yet. As always spare time is an issue
and currently Dmitry is much busier then he thought he would be. So do not
count for proper release in the near future. Anyway he is working on it and
that keeps us all hopeful that he will manage to produce something usable
earlier then Tree will retire and resume with his wonderful software
creature.
In the mean time I keep installing Win98 into every new computer to maintain
compatibility with TRlog.

73, Igor UA9CDC