[Trlog] All Asia CW contest

Brian Summers summersb at telus.net
Tue Jun 20 22:54:23 EDT 2006

I spent several hours in the contest this past weekend, but neither log.dat nor log.cbr show the exchange I sent. The columns following my callsign are blank until the column that shows callsigns of stations worked. Then there are two other columns both of which read 599, then a third column that shows the age of the operator as sent by the other station. The contest exchange is RST followed by operators age. Nowhere is my age recorded although it was sent.

Using 6.73 and Post version 6.73_beta_05mar03

Any suggestions please?

Brian VE7JKZ