[Trlog] CTY-1603 Contest Country Files - 22 March 2006

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Mar 22 12:19:49 EST 2006

--- Igor Sokolov <ua9cdc at r66.ru> wrote:

> I really appreciate your work. I think the entire ham community does. No
> there is no need to burden you with this extra load. I believe most of TRlog
> users can edit CTY.DAT themselves to their liking.  Again thank you very
> much for your great work maintaining this important information.

Igor, I'll do what I can for the next release. There is some historical data
that probably doesn't need to be there for contesting.  There are something
like 2700 calls/prefixes listed in CTY.DAT, I'll see what I can do to reduce
that.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us