[Trlog] Shift Key tuning

Bob Evans K5WA at houston.rr.com
Wed Nov 1 00:11:12 EST 2006

I have not been following all the threads on 6.83 too closely, but I was
happy to see ALT-V, ALT-B and EXCHANGERADIOS working again in the latest
revision and all the "normal" stuff is there with the exception of SHIFT Key
tuning.  I'm using a pair of Elecraft K2s and I understand this is probably
low on the hit list, but thought I'd toss it in the pot in case SHIFT Key
tuning was missing for anybody else.

Another strange thing I saw was, when I first fired up TR, ALT-V and B
skipped the 20M band for a couple of times.  After a few attempts, it worked
perfectly.  No, my second radio was NOT on 20M  ;-)

I'm ready to go as it sits Tree, so don't put either of these issues on the
front burner unless it helps figure out something else.  Thanks again for
all the effort.  As far as I'm concerned, this is still the best gift to my
contesting there ever was!

Bob K5WA