[Trlog] TR685 available

J. Edward (Ed) Muns w0yk at msn.com
Fri Nov 3 19:53:59 EST 2006

Sorry about the Alt-D confusion.  That had nothing to do with my testing of
the Ctrl-End, Enter operation in both 6.84 and 6.85 where it works fine for
me.  I do it just like you describe and the active radio follows in both
releases.

My comment about the Alt-D commands is that when I did the first couple of
tests on 6.84 the INACTIVE radio switched frequency rather than the active
radio.  Therefore, I was guessing that maybe my Alt-D commands were messed
up causing that aberration.  But after that, 6.84 worked just fine doing the
operation just the way you describe.  From what I can see, it is working
fine in both 6.84 and 6.85.  I've been testing 6.85 the better part of the
day today.

Good Luck & CU in SS,
Ed - W0YK