[Trlog] On deck call results

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Mon Nov 6 13:53:36 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/6/2006 12:47:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
fjh at uwm.edu writes:

ran 6.85  for my first 300 or so qso's and the bandmap / 2nd radio / packet
stuff  seemed to work perfectly.  Unfortunately, I had another issue  that
nobody else has mentioned yet.  I started seeing a significant  delay when
logging a qso.  At first it seemed normal but after a  couple of hundred q's
it was a show stopper.

I had a similar issue, except that it also affected the cw speed, when I  hit
enter to log a qso, my number would sent slowly at first and the speed up to
normal after the first few characters.  It seemed that perhaps the buffers
were full or something, I may need to check where I'm at with my "new" win98
machine.

Paul, K5AF