[Trlog] Wish List/Help

Mike Wetzel mjwetzel at comcast.net
Thu Nov 9 14:02:59 EST 2006

Hank,

In answer to #1 there is a flag that you set (in Ctrl-J) to show S and P q's
versus running q's.  Also a flag to set to show on which radio the q was
made.  Also you can record the frequency of each q but in some contests if
you do this then you don't have the q number shown in the final log.  Not
sure if this is the case in SS or not but I do know it is for sure in the DX
contests.

On #2 I doubt this is possible.

On #3 not sure but doubt it.

Mike W9RE