[Trlog] 685 feedback FWIW

Bob Evans K5WA at houston.rr.com
Thu Nov 9 17:14:18 EST 2006

I had the same issues as KG5U (must be a 5 thing), but I also saw that my
installation didn't take the "Alt-D Buffer" statement at all.  I had to
comment it out to get 685 running.  I'm also running Elecraft K2s and lost
the ability to use the Shift Key tuning, however, Alt-V and Alt-B worked
perfectly after it was fixed from 684.  I finished the contest with 685, but
I had to use the log look-up each time I wanted to check dupes on the second
rig, so I'm afraid I got a bunch of dupes this time.  Sorry to anybody I
bugged with a dupe.

Bob K5WA