[Trlog] TR CQP LOTW Help Please

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Mon Oct 16 21:44:14 EDT 2006

I've just gotten back on the air after a seven year absence.  The
California QSO Party was my return to contesting.  TR (6.79)
functioned flawlessly which is more than I can say for the operator
and station.

After the contest I used POST to create a Cabrillo log file which the
CQP log robot accepted.

Trying to get up to speed with Log of the World, I attempted to use
my CQP Cabrillo file and TQSL to create a signed TQ8 log file.  Here
is what TQSL told me:

Signing using CALL=W6SX, DXCC=291
Error: Signing aborted due to errors
Error: A:\2006CQP.CBR: A:\2006CQP.CBR: Cabrillo unknown CONTEST: CA-QSO-PARTY

What have I done wrong?

73,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California