[Trlog] Take Two - TR CQP LOTW Help Please

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Tue Oct 17 17:46:09 EDT 2006

Thanks to all who responded to my help request.  Two approaches were
suggested: 1. Convert the .cbr file to an ADIF file, and 2. Edit TQSL
Cabrillo Preferences to include the California QSO Party.  I used
approach 2 and in thirty seconds I was done.  The QSOs are now on
LOTW and I was pleasantly surprised to see I had 93 QSLs and and 7 DXCC.

Things have sure changed in seven years!

And thanks very much to those who responded both on and off the TR
list saying, "Welcome back."  I felt like the Prodigal Son being
welcomed back to the contest fold.  I'll respond to each of you off line.

Lots has changed in seven years, but the contest community is still
as great as it ever was.

73,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California