[Trlog] SS first hour?

Mark Beckwith n5ot at n5ot.com
Tue Oct 31 10:57:36 EST 2006

Not sure, but I think I had problems this morning with the Alt-D Buffer.  As
I read it, the Alt-D window contents are supposed to change when I tune the
2nd radio to a frequency that has a station in the bandmap that I need to
work?

Not working that way at N5OT.  It seems to want to work the last call I
Alt-D'd, regardless of whether or not I have changed frequency since
checking that call.

What am I missing?  Is this where the command TUNE ALT-D ENABLE = TRUE comes
in?  Any other tricks?  I haven't done any of this before besides just
straight Alt-D one at a time for 30 hours.  Trying to notch it up here :)

current ver: 6.83

Mark, N5OT