[Trlog] RunTime Error

KL7RA kl7ra at ptialaska.net
Sun Dec 2 17:48:45 EST 2007

Hi Pete

This is a memory error reported by Turbo Pascal.

Runtime error 154 - CRC error in data

Probably an error in a data block memory transfer from
the hard drive for an overlay as you don't see it during the
memory check at boot up. Because old DOS machines
are so cheap, free, may not be worth spending the time to
fix it. These problems never really go away so it is best
to get rid of that PC now and never look back.

73 Rich KL7RA