[Trlog] TR-Log & Windows ME

w4ZW w4zw at comcast.net
Mon Jan 8 16:09:03 EST 2007

I have run TR under a DOS window in WIN98SE, WIN98ME with full CW OK 99.9%
of the time (35+ wpm).  You must assign the DOS window full priority of
Windows tasks and memory,  disable any indexing service or other time-slice
consuming task, and it will run fine.  I can even open an Iexplorer window
and it sends CW OK (in the CW/DOS Window of course).  This has been on an
old AMD XP processor.  I don't remember all the items I changed, but when I
gave TR full priority, it has run fine.

YMMV,

Jon Hamlet,  W4ZW

Casey Key Island, Florida
"A little piece of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"