[Trlog] POST problem

N9CO at aol.com N9CO at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 22:19:29 EDT 2007

I'm trying to get POST (L C) to output band/mode filtered logs for FD.  I've
done this before in the past without any problems, but now it doesn't work.
POST reports an error opening log.dat.  Other routines in POST open this file
OK (dupe check, etc.).   If I get into the "create final logs" (L C) submenu in
POST and do not choose to seperate by band and mode, then POST opens log.dat
just fine and runs to a succesful completion.

My FD group used v6.79 again this year at FD.  We had 4 machines networked...
3 for logging, and one for putting cluster spots on the network.  TR worked
flawlessly.

The log has computer ID embedded with the qso number... this shouldn't be a
problem.

Any ideas?  I have 4 days to get this done before the submission deadline.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vy 73,
Charlie  N9CO