[Trlog] How to convert TRMASTER to N1MM history file

K4RO Kirk Pickering k4ro at k4ro.net
Fri Jun 1 10:07:25 EDT 2007

To whomever may care,

It wasn't trying to "push" N1MM. I've been a staunch user
and supporter of TR-Log for years and years. This was posted
to the TR-Log reflector because I had many inquiries from
TR-Log users as to how to do this. The procedure involves
the TR-Log program and data structures.  Many operators
use both logging programs - TR for CW and N1MM for RTTY,
for example.

No offense was meant to anyone, especially Tree, for whom I
have the utmost respect. I was just try to provide something
useful to people who asked me about it.

73

-Kirk  K4RO