[Trlog] TRlog and ARuser?

Paul Erickson va7nt at telus.net
Wed Jun 27 02:11:32 EDT 2007

Is anyone using TRlog with ARuser? I can get the spots from AR to TR ok,
but when I try
to send commands to AR from the dialog box in TR the commands are not
received even
though the keystrokes are reflected back. I am running AR on an XP box
and TR is dos on
another box, with serial port connection.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT - email: va7nt at telus.net

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."

“Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.” - Thomas Mann

"That state which separates it's warriors from it's scholars will have it's thinking done by cowards and fighting done by fools" - Thucydides - The Pelopenisia

"The Malice of the wicked is reinforced by the weakness of the virtuous." - Churchill