[Trlog] Tr6.88 and Orions

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 10:52:53 EST 2007

Good day, everyone:

I briefly tried 6.88 with two Orions before SS CW this weekend.  It didn't read the frequency
from either.  I went back to 6.79.

I didn't have a chance to try TR RADIODEBUG.   The setup is at the N3HBX station and I
will have to make arrangements to go there to try this.

I'd love to get the new version working.  I didn't have a SINGLE crash this weekend of
TR - it stayed up for the entire contest and I had only a few times where the on-deck
call got lost.

Thanks to Tree for all of his hard work on what I still think is the best single-operator
contest logging program going!  :-)

73,

Mark, KD4D