[Trlog] Inconsistent Frequency Tracking

John Unger w4au at verizon.net
Sun Nov 11 14:53:19 EST 2007

Hi Hank -

Your logcfg.dat settings look very similar to the ones that I am using with
my Omni VI+ without any problems, except that I use:

RADIO TYPE = IC781
RADIO ONE RECEIVER ADDRESS = 4

Also, you didn't mention what version of TR you are using, but I am using
6.86. I have had similar problems in the past, but that time they seemed
related to RF getting into the computer when using HP.

Hope this helps.

73 - John, W4AU