[Trlog] TR Log. Changing from .fff to NNNN serial number

J. Allen PGI jallen at yknet.ca
Mon Nov 19 01:17:18 EST 2007

Tree and group.

I made a mistake and used an old .CFG file for SSCW this year.  The log
lists the last three digits of frequency instead of serial number.  For
SSPH, I had caught it and fixed the .CFG file

This leaves me with a bad CW log to send in to ARRL with .ffff instead of
serial numbers sent.  Is there a routine I can use to strip the .fff out of
there and replace it with NNNN of the QSO?  It looks like a straight swap of
four characters for four characters.

Help anyone?

J.