[Trlog] TR688 and Two Orions - odd behavior

John Unger w4au at verizon.net
Mon Nov 19 20:02:50 EST 2007

Hmmm... strange behavior, Mark, and I thought I had seen everything from TR!

When you say, "...fourth character in the logging line...", do you mean the
call sign entry or the exchange line?

I'll try to reproduce the behavior with 6.86, the version I use here with
my Orion, and see what happens. TR should be figuring out the mode from the
frequency.

73 - John, W4AU