[Trlog] Funny band map behavior in 6.86 & 6.88

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Tue Nov 20 17:26:06 EST 2007

Yes, that's exactly how it behaves for me in 6.88.  I don't recall which
version started this behavior but 6.82 which I used in Sweepstakes last year
was fine.

Is sure decreases the utility of the band map.  As a work-around, I tune the
VFO (either active or inactive) to the entry I want to work and then tap
Enter or Space Bar depending on which radio I want to transmit on.

73,
Ed - W0YK