[Trlog] Using POST to show contents of restart.bin

John Unger w4au at verizon.net
Thu Jul 10 16:50:46 EDT 2008

Has anyone had any experience (success?) with using POST with U and S
options to look at the contents of a restart.bin file?

I have been trying to use POST to look at the contents of a restart.bin
file from one of our FD stations, which somehow lost its log.dat file. We
were using the 'free' version of TR from TRLog website, and the version of
POST in that .zip file gives a 'wrong version' message when trying to show
the contents of the restart.bin file from the log.

tnx es 73 - John, W4AU