[Trlog] SS CW observations

rt_clay at bellsouth.net rt_clay at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 3 20:25:31 EST 2008

I also used the newest version, no problems here at all. I use alt-d a lot, but I guess
I was lucky because I never had auto-repeat turned on.

I did have to dig out an older computer, running FreeDOS on my Core 2 machine TR
seems to freeze every 10-30 minutes...haven't figured out why yet.

Tor
N4OGW
-------------- Original message from Tree <tree at kkn.net>: --------------