[Trlog] newbie question: How to tie in Internet clusters to TRLog:

Ron Rossi kk1l at arrl.net
Tue Nov 11 12:40:15 EST 2008

Using WinTelnetX to put spots on a COM port and then a null modem cable
to connect that port to the TRLog packet port. I can share my setup
files after I get home on Wednesday sometime.

By the way your setup sounds similar to mine. It will be easy for you to
participate in real time scoring if you would like.

73 es God Bless de KK1L...Ron Rossi (kk1l at arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~kk1l