[Trlog] Realtime scoring for TRLog!

Ron Rossi kk1l at arrl.net
Fri Nov 14 15:25:13 EST 2008

Folks,

George's idea wins a good idea award! I have put a graphic of how this
might work on my description page

http://home.comcast.net/~kk1l/RTUpload/RTScore.htm

Gerry tells me he will have a very nearly fully cooked version of the
program ready for me this evening. I will post instructions at that time.

73 es God Bless de KK1L...Ron Rossi (kk1l at arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~kk1l