[Trlog] ADIF converter

Ron Rossi kk1l at arrl.net
Thu Nov 20 10:59:38 EST 2008

Robert,

It works well to convert from CABRILLO to ADIF using the program
referenced below. This way if you log with frequency logging enabled
(freq saved in LOG.DAT rather than QSO number) it will get correctly
converted. I regularly do this to import my log into DXLabs suite (A
free and arguably the most comprehensive and integrated log keeper).

So use the Cabrillo file you submit to the contest folks to generate the
ADIF. You generate the Cabrillo file using POST.

73 es God Bless de KK1L...Ron Rossi (kk1l at arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~kk1l