[Trlog] Winkey with TR4W

rt_clay at bellsouth.net rt_clay at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 27 10:06:52 PST 2009

 I have tried it (most recently during CQ160). There are some issues. Periodically/randomly (every 5-30 qso's) it would freak out and send random cw. The same hardware setup works fine with N1MM so it is not a RFI/hardware problem. I am using a Winkey 2 on a plain serial port, Win XP Pro SP3

There is also a limitation if you do SO2R: there is currently (at least as of the version available ~ CQ160) no way to program a cw message to send on the inactive radio.

Tor
N4OGW
 -------------- Original message from Steve London <n2icarrl at gmail.com>: --------------