[Trlog] Winkey with TR4W

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:18:31 PST 2009

I'm using v.4.063 beta - newer than what was out there for ARRL CW, I think. I
have it configured for 1 radio. With COM port or LPT port keying, it works fine.
When I switch to Winkey, the following happens:

- CQ mode
- Finish sending CQ, enter a call in the call window. Hit Enter.
- Call and exchange are sent.....but the call disappears from the entry window.

Tried removing the restart file - that didn't help.

Does Dmitri have older versions archived somewhere ?

73,
Steve, N2IC