[Trlog] Winkey with TR4W

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:26:33 PST 2009

I have an issue of Winkey sending random garbage here as well but it happens
pretty seldom (every 200-300 qso). The setup is Win XP and Microham CW
Keyer. The rig is K3. Although it does not create much of a problem (just
press escape) I hope Dmitry will trace the bug sooner or later. The last
version I have used was 4.58 Current version is 4.063. I am not using SO2R.

73, Igor UA9CDC