[Trlog] post 693 problems

KL7RA kl7ra at ptialaska.net
Tue Jan 27 17:40:21 EST 2009

Okay, I'm good to go. Post.693 now works.

I have no idea what fixed it as I made to many changes to know
what was wrong before.

I used a different PC.

I made a brand new directory.

I download Post693.zip again but I think from a different place on
Tree's website. Anyway it is the one with all his "other" files like
his trip to visit me in Alaska and collect his TRLog user fee. This
guy hunts you down one by one.

Now it works. I could go back and find what really was wrong but
it is past my nap time. I think it was an old file in my /log directory
as it has a lot of "stuff" from many years of updates.

73 Rich KL7RA