[Trlog] TRLog and USB ports

k6kyj at yahoo.com k6kyj at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 11:28:14 PDT 2009

Hello. I have been retired from contesting for about three years and have been drafted at the last minute to help out at a Field Day operation.

I have used TRLog for many years (but now I can't even find my software or documentation; my station, etc. were destroyed by a 150 mph storm). I always ran my CW and foot pedal interface from a parallel port with Win98.

Now, I have a laptop with only USB ports running Vista. I have the most recent 'freebie' download since there is insufficient time to order the latest version of TRLog.

I am only concerned with CW keying on the rig. If anyone on this forum can provide some feedback before Field Day, it would be greatly appreciated.

ron k6kyj
k6kyj at yahoo.com