[Trlog] TRLog and USB ports

Bob Wolbert, K6XX k6xx at ihwy.com
Thu Jun 25 12:02:30 PDT 2009

Stuck with windoze?

Use TR4W. www.tr4w.com

Works with USB-Serial for keying and rig control
Works with Win98 through Vista. 200MHz PentI or better.
No WinKeyer needed (but is supported)

Similar layout/operation to the TR-Log we know and love (= little or no
learning curve).
I've been using it for a year now and like it a lot.

Disclaimer: I get 100% commission on every version sold (it is free, so
far).

73 de Bob, K6XX
www.k6xx.com