[Trlog] ADIF Files

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Mon May 4 14:58:23 PDT 2009

I create ADIF files of all my log.dat logs so that I can import them into
DX4Win for QSLing, etc.  The POST routine to create an ADIF file works fine
except that no ADIF header is included and DX4Win can't import the file.  To
fix that, I have to add the following two lines at the beginning of the
file:

TR-Log
<EOH>

Then, the DX4Win import goes smoothly.  (Actually, I'd guess only the second
line, <EOH>, is needed, although I haven't tested that.  OTOH, it is handy
to have the TR-Log line to know where the file originated.)  Two questions:

1.  Tree, would you add these two lines to the ADIF routine in POST?

2.  All, is there better way to get my logs into DX4Win?

Thanks,
Ed - W0YK