[Trlog] TR, K3, and the wrong sideband

Ron Rossi kk1l at arrl.net
Mon Oct 26 07:31:50 PDT 2009

Ken,

HI! Hey now help with your particular LSB/USB issue, but I can comment
on putting a marker in the band map. If you press ctrl-ins you will get
a marker with the format "NEWmmss"; where mm is the minute and ss is the
second you made the mark. It is intended for putting a marker in the map
for someone you heard and want to come back to, but did not have the
call for.

73 es God Bless de KK1L...Ron Rossi (kk1l at arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~kk1l