[Trlog] Display question

Ed Schuller eschuller at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 1 15:14:02 PST 2010

For the last 10 years or so (probably more), I have used a dual boot drive on my computer to be able to run TRlog in native DOS. This past weekend, I finally upgraded my monitor to a nice 23'' wide screen. Great under Windows, but I now loose the top line or two when I run TR in DOS (I no longer see the contest name and remaining memory, and the next line below that). I'm sure that there is some statement I can invoke to size the screen, but I am at a loss to figure it out. Does anyone have a solution (assuming one exists). Thanks.....

73,
Ed - K6CTA