[Trlog] CTY-2005 Country Files - 01 July 2010
Jim Reisert AD1C
jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jul 1 11:21:04 PDT 2010
The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 01 July 2010.
To install the file, follow the link to your software at the top of
Please test this BEFORE the IARU Contest starts. I don't have all the
differnet logging programs to check for errors. Although the country
files are machine-generated, they could contain errors. I can make
last-minute corrections if needed.
Here are the release notes:
1 July 2010 (CTY-2005)
VER20100701, Version entity is Costa Rica, TI
* Renamed "Turkey" to "Asiatic Turkey"
* Renamed "Mariana Islands" to "Northern Mariana Islands"
* Added ITU zone overrides for BY2A and BY8
* Added ITU zone overrides for CE7-CE8, etc.
* Added ITU zone overrides for CP2-CP7
* Added ITU zone overrides for EX6[P,Q], EX7[P,Q] and EX9[P,Q]
* Added ITU zone overrides for JT2-JT3 etc.
* Added ITU zone overrides for LU1V, LU1W and LU1X, etc. (WL_CTY.DAT)
* Added ITU zone overrides for Brazil
* Added ITU zone overrides for UN1F, UN1G, UN1J and UN1Q, etc.
(WL_CTY.DAT and CTY_WT.DAT)
* All prefixes beginning with RA2 and UA2-UI2 are Kaliningrad, UA2.
They will not be assigned to Asiatic Russia, UA3, like the other
* AY7X/X is Argentina, LU
* BT90HIT is China, BY in CQ Zone 24
* GB0BHR, GB0CSA, GB0WHR, GB4HFH and GB5AFD are all Wales, GW
* GB0EPC, GB2EPC, GB2SSB and GB4EPC are all Scotland, GM
* GB0LVA and GB6EPC are both Northern Ireland, GI
* K4C is Puerto Rico, KP4
* LU1DAR/D, LU1ELP/D, LU1FFF/F, LU1HPW/H, LU1MA/M, LU1SF/S, LU1UP/U,
LU1WM/W, LU1XB/X, LU2ERC/D, LU2HAE/H, LU2HC/H, LU2JS/J, LU2VDQ/Y,
LU2VDV/V, LU2VJ/W, LU3DAT/E, LU3HAT/H, LU3UU/U, LU4DHC/D,
LU4DRC/W, LU4KC/K, LU4UWZ/U, LU4VV/V, LU5DCO/D, LU6EMM/D,
LU6HBB/H, LU6WFV/W, LU7EUZ/W, LU7FRE/F, LU8DYH/X, LU8UU/U,
LW3DER/D, LW3DKC/W, LW3HOH/H, LW4DTR/D and LW4HCL/H are all
* R90K is European Russia, UA
Calls removed (expired):
* RP65FPP, RP65MOH, RP65R, RP65TT and RP65UMF in Asiatic Russia, UA9
73 - Jim AD1C
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us
More information about the Trlog