[Trlog] CTY.DAT version #2007 for TR LOG

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Oct 20 19:14:08 PDT 2010

On 10/20/2010 6:27 PM, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:

> I've uploaded another set of country files for TR LOG:
>
>      http://www.country-files.com/cty/index.htm#TR
>
> I believe this resolves all prefix issues that I know of.  Those of
> you who are running versions 6.91 and earlier (and maybe a later one
> too) will not get all the UA9, BY, etc. CQ zones correct.  There's
> just no way to include enough data in the CTY file to do this without
> crashing TR.

6.56 works as expected.  My copy of 6.91 does not work as expected.  It
might just be me.  In any event, this CTY.DAT file should be compatible
with versions of TR from at least the last ten years, and most if not
all CQ zones should be auto-filled correctly.  If there are errors,
please let me know.  I'll review the ITU zones sometime before the IARU
contest next summer.

73 - Jim AD1C

p.s. I'm not subscribed to the reflector, but I can see the web
archives.  If you post something urgent, I won't see it right away, so
please CC: me if you have an immediate need.  This is one of the reasons
I didn't realize there were problems with the uber-sized CTY.DAT until
Tree told me about it a day or two ago.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us