[Trlog] DVK Support

Rod LRod at pobox.com
Fri Jan 28 13:11:49 PST 2011

Boy, I don't want to sound like a traitor--after all, I've been an
enthusiastic supporter of TRLog for at or nearly 20 years and am a life
subscriber--but...I'm gradually moving away from m$ products (windoze)
and have been using Linux (Ubuntu) as my primary OS for a couple of
years, now. While I'm not particularly radioactive since retirement, I
keep thinking I'd like to dip my toes again, every once in a while, and
I'm thinking I'd like to migrate my contest and general logging to a
Linux flavored package.

So, a couple of questions:

Is anyone else playing in the Linux sandbox and have faves they'd recommend?

Tree, since you probably don't have much else to do, is there any
interest or even possibility of porting at least a stripped down TRLog
over to Linux?

I'll probably never be able to ditch windoze completely, but I'm trying
to make it as easy as possible to do so the next time they piss me off.

Rod
K4QG